What a year! You are finally heading towards a new phase in life. You look forward to donning a graduation gown, you’ve started looking at outfit ideas for your graduation dinner and even started practicing your best pose for your yearbook. How about your high school/college graduation quote? Is it a piece of cake? Or are you finding it hard to come up with a funny quote?
We get it, you want to leave a lasting impression with a quote that makes your classmates smile or laugh. We’ve compiled a few funny graduation quotes to choose from:
Funny Graduation Quotes
If you are the fun type, you would prefer funny graduation quotes that bring smiles to people’s faces. Everyone in your class is probably worried about the future, while it’s good to be inspiring, it’s also great to diffuse the tension with some funny graduation quotes. Find some humor in these quotes:
- Where will I be in 10 years? Celebrating the 10th anniversary of you asking me this question.
- Whatever it is, I didn’t do it
- Don’t follow your dreams, follow my twitter
- Goodbye everyone! I’ll remember you all in therapy
- I still have no idea what I’m doing
- Of course, I dress well, I didn’t spend all that time in the closet for nothing
- My quote was too long, so just check me out on Instagram instead
- Education is important, but big biceps are more important
- I’m a senior but I stay fresh man
- I’m gonna stand outside. If anyone asks, I’m outstanding
- The roof is not my son, but I will raise it
- If you love school, we used to be friends
High School Graduation Quotes
Beyond the happiness you see on your mates’ faces, they – just like you – are unsure about the future. Be a beacon of light with a different high school graduation quote. You can choose to look beyond the clichés and humor. Give your mates something inspiring to take on the journey of life you are all about to embark on with remarkable high school graduation quotes. Form your quotes with these:
- “You don’t have to be fearless, just don’t let the fear stop you”- Charlie Day
- “Find the smartest people you can and surround yourself with them”- Marrisa Mayer
- “The important thing is not to stop questioning”- Albert Einstein
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Every failed experiment is one step closer to success. You will fail at some point in your life. If you don’t fail … you’re not even trying. Sometimes, it’s the best way to figure out where you’re going”- Denzel Washington
- “Don’t be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”- Steve Jobs
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm”– Winston Churchill
- “Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world right in the eye.”– Helen Keller
College Graduation Quotes:
College is one of the best times in your life, the freedom, parties, and bonds you’ve formed will remain with you for the rest of your life. Graduating from college is a big deal, it takes a lot of courage to make it that far. Remind your mates of how far they have come and encourage them to embrace the future fearlessly with these College Graduationquotes:
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”– Confucius
- “Go make your big beautiful dent, and as you do so come down on the side of boldness. If you err, may it be for too much audacity, and not too little. For you really are enough. You have untold strengths and resources inside. You have your glorious self”. – Sue Monk Kidd
- “Sometimes you find out what you are supposed to be doing by doing the things you are not supposed to do.”– Oprah
- “We do not need magic to change the world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better”. – J.K. Rowling
- “You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. You can’t get there by bus, only by hard work and risk and by not quite knowing what you’re doing, but what you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover will be yourself”- Alan Alda
- “Being attentive to the needs of others might not be the point of life, but it is the work of life”. – Jonathan Saran Foer
- “Your life is your story, and the adventure ahead of you is the journey to fulfill your own purpose and potential.” – Kerry Washington
It becomes more difficult when you are a valedictorian. Apart from the overwhelming sense of excitement and hope for the future, you are also worried about your graduation sayings. If you are feeling hesitant about writing your graduation sayings, have a look at these graduation sayings and start from there.
- Graduation is an exciting time. It marks both an ending and a beginning; it’s warm memories of the past and big dreams for the future.
- Start each day believing in your dreams. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.
- Graduation isn’t the end of a tough journey. It is the beginning of a beautiful one…
- Be proud of yourself. Many people never even start college and many who do don’t finish it. You did!
- Many dreams, some try, but only a few achieve. You have achieved! Good luck and happy graduation!
- You did it! You finally graduated. It’s about time.
- Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations.
Congratulations! Now that you’ve sorted out your graduation quote, you’ve only complete half of the job, there’s more. How do you plan to announce your graduation? As the coolest graduate, you want a unique and creative template you can make yours in no time. Try our graduation announcement maker today and worry less!