Home > Collages > Facebook Cover Photo Collage
How to Make a Facebook Cover Photo Collage
With Facebook changing the layout on user profile pages to a fancier timeline style, users are now faced with picking the perfect large horizontal image, known as a cover photo.
A Facebook Cover photo collage is the perfect way to show off your personality, interests, and style. It's easy to create. Here’s how:
- From the Smilebox application for PC or Mac, go to ‘Browse by Format,’ pick ‘Collages’ and click on ‘Facebook Covers.’
- Choose your design: Basic Cover Collage, Patterns, Ribbons for a Cause, or Tribute. Or see them all.
- Pick a photo layout with the number of photos desired, add photos and personalize with colors, text, and options.
- Click ‘Share, Print or DVD’.
- Select the last ‘Save’ option on the screen.
- Save as ‘JPG images’.
- Visit Facebook to upload your creation as your new timeline cover photo.
Here's a video to help you get started:
What is Smilebox?
Our simple application for PC or Mac lets you quickly and easily create slideshows, invitations, greetings, collages, scrapbooks and photo albums right on your computer. To get started, download and install the Smilebox application. Then simply select the photos you want to use, choose a template, add comments and music and voila, you’ve made a Smilebox! With more than 1,000 customizable templates to choose from, you’ll find inspiration around every corner.