No matter what kind of party you’re throwing this Christmas, we’ve got your back with perfect ideas for just the right thing to write on your invitations.
Christmas dinner invitation wording
- It’s time to enjoy some holiday cheer, so join us for dinner for Christmas is here!
- Come to eat, drink and be merry with us at our annual Christmas putlock!
- The magic of Christmas never ends when you’re in the company of your beloved friends!
- Join us for a beautiful holiday dinner!
- The halls are decked, the house is bright, and everywhere are Christmas lights. We’ve worked in the kitchen with all of our might in order to make this the most perfect of nights!
Ugly sweater party invitation wording
- ‘Tis the season…FOR AN UGLY SWEATER! So put yours on and join us for an ugly sweater party.
- Things are going to get ugly – at our ugly sweater party!
- Eat, drink and be wearing an ugly Christmas sweater!
Office Christmas party invitation wording
- To celebrate the holiday season with cheer, we’re planning a party to end the year.
- The weather outside may be frightful, but a Christmas party is most delightful.
- The air is getting colder, the holidays are near. So let us spend some time with those we hold so dear!
You won’t believe how easy and fun it is to create a Christmas invitation with Smilebox! Go to Smilebox.com, browse through our huge selection of fully-animated Christmas invitation designs, pick your favorite and customize it with your own text, photos and tunes! When you’re done simply share it with your friends via text message, email or on social media!