So, St. Patrick’s Day is coming up and you want to send out some greeting cards! Irish or not – who doesn’t love this holiday?! Since we can’t all be James Joyce, we bet you could use some help with what to write on your card.
Romantic St. Patrick’s Day Greetings
- You Sham-rock my world!
- I can’t get clover how much I love you
- You are my lucky charm
- I’m not Irish, but kiss me anyway!
- You are my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
- I want to get lucky with you
St. Patrick’s Day Greetings for friends
- A good friend is like a four-leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have
- Wishing you a pot of gold and all the joy your heart can hold
- “May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go.”
- “May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty. And our ale never turn musty.”
- “For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way: Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.
Boozy St. Patrick’s Day Puns
- Take a pitcher, it’ll last longer
- You are the life of the Paddy!
- I’m not Irish, but my coffee is…
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow
- Have a bad and boozy St. Pat’s!
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes
- “Don’t throw away luck on little stuff. Save it up.” (Tim O’brien)
- “The best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself.” (General Douglas McArthur)
- “St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.” (Adrienne Cook)
- “Luck is Believing You’re Lucky” (Tennessee Williams)
- “Luck is a matter of preparation meeting opportunity” (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
- “The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act” (Barbara Sher)
Christian St. Patrick’s Day Greetings
- It’s not luck, it’s god’s favor.
- “From the fullness of his grace we have all received one blessing after another” John 1:16
- “Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in his ways. You will eat the fruit of your labor; blessings and prosperity will be yours”. Psalm 128: 1-2
- “Christ with me, Christ before me, Christ behind me, Christ in me”.
- (St. Patrick)
- May the love and protection St. Patrick can give, be yours in abundance as long as you live. (Irish Blessing)
- God’s Blessings!
Smilebox can help you create amazing, online St. Patrick’s Day greeting cards and invitations. All of our designs are fully customizable. Add your photos, music and text and share with your friends and family!