Some of the most popular ideas for congratulating newly become parents are simply all-time classics. With easy favorites on this list, here are a few examples of some of the best congratulation messages for welcoming a newborn:
Classic New Baby Wishes
- This is us saying “Hello!” to the newest member of the family!
- Time flies – remember to cherish these moments, and take care of, and love one another.
- Congratulation on your new adventure into parenthood!
- Take a second each day to tell one another how much you are willing to work for your family.
- Haven’t seen such a cute family – ever!
- Stay home, stay happy, stay healthy.
- Here is what a small moment could look like – remember not to let it go to waste!
- We can’t wait to make new memories together!
- To be a successful parent every day you just need love, commitment, and a touch of silliness.
- Make sure you smile often, listen carefully, and give generously – oh, also do your taxes!
Congratulations for a Baby Girl
Sometimes parents choose to find out the gender of their new baby beforehand, and you want to wish them congratulations and honor this occurrence. Here are some ideas for congratulating parents of a newborn baby girl:
- Your newborn baby girl is a blessing and a bundle of joy!
- What an adorable little one, we know she will grow into a magnificent, strong woman!
- Amazing, such an awesome baby girl with bright eyes.
- How cute! We are so blessed by her grace and wonderful presence – congrats!
- Have fun raising this beautiful baby girl, she will grow up so fast.
- Here’s to your new adventure in raising an amazing and beautiful baby girl!
- Wow, such an incredible smile on such a superb little lady.
- Don’t forget to take lots of pictures of this adorable princess every day!
- This newborn baby girl is going to rule us all if we aren’t careful!
- Love you all so much – she is an absolute doll, with an angel’s smile from heaven.
Congratulations for a Baby Boy
Maybe the new parents you know are having a boy? These are some surefire ways to celebrate it with them:
- What a handsome little guy, he has his father’s eyes and his mother’s smile!
- How marvelous for your family- what a gorgeous baby boy!
- We are so thrilled to send warm blessings to this little man and his beautiful family.
- Make sure that you take lots of pics of this little dude – he’s a star!
- Goodness, he is just so cute! Sending lots of love.
- When you have a moment, just remember to keep in mind how awesome this little guy is.
- Welcome to becoming the parent of a baby boy! Get ready for non-stop fun.
- This new baby boy is such a blessing to us all!
- Sending you and your boy warm wishes, and don’t hesitate to call if you ever need anything!
- Magic times and thrilling adventures await! Your baby boy is living in love.
Funny New Baby Wishes
Everyone loves a good laugh, and new parents can probably use one anyway! A quick summary of funny ways to wish blessings to families with new babies includes:
- Yikes- I thought you wanted to be more organized this year?!
- Congratulations on losing your ability to participate in anything involving “nightlife!”
- Sending lots of love – and also lots of wipes, as needed!
- Whoa there, say goodbye to your own sense of privacy- Welcome to parenthood!
- It is a difficult task, taking on parenthood – try to remember what that means… NOT easy!
- Here is what a small moment of sanity looks like. Cherish it.
- Got kids? – Had savings!
- Don’t forget to send a little love to one another each day – a little cash would be great too!
- Clean clothes? Affordable meals? An organized schedule? No- not as a parent!
- Have a fun time with being a parent every day – just really, try and do that.
Formal New Baby Messages
Sometimes, it isn’t a complicated matter to come up with an idea, but you just need to make sure it looks good on the card everyone is signing – or maybe you just want it to. This is a quick list of ideas of ways to congratulate new parents with a more “formal” style:
- Warm wishes to you and your baby!
- The biggest gifts of life come in the smallest packages.
- Now you can just worry about making time for each other.
- Congratulations on your new adventure into parenthood – love one another daily.
- Someday you will look back on this, and cry tears of joy.
- Best wishes to all of your family and congratulations on the baby!
- Take the time to make new memories together, and share in the glow of your new adventure.
- So happy for you, may you make the happiest home together, full of love and joy.
- It isn’t every day that a new member joins the family – congratulations!
- Here is to you being the loving and dedicated parents we know you are!
A Few Other New Baby Ideas To Keep In Mind
Not every baby comes into the world with the same kind of story – just another reason that every baby is special! A few other general circumstances to keep in mind when writing your own messages could be:
- Blessings with multiple babies
- Congratulating adoptive parents
- Other less common situations
How Smilebox Can Help You Craft Your Messages
Now that you’ve seen a bunch of creative examples for messages to congratulate new parents with, you might be wondering what Smilebox can do to help you get things going with your own messages? The answer is easy! Smilebox’s congratulations card maker is the best online tool out there – Check it out today!