Congratulations on your baby’s birth! Now there’s just the small matter of properly spreading the wonderful news. We have collected some ideas for the text and design of your birth announcement message. There is a wide variety of ideas suitable for any birth announcement template, so take what suits you.
Clever and funny birth announcement wording
- Heaven is missing a beautiful soul now that our baby was born.
- Mark it down: this is the day our lovely baby was born.
- Behold, the bouncing baby boy/girl.
- Bask with us in the beauty of our newborn baby/girl.
- After 9 months of beauty sleep, here he/she is.
Top quotes for a birth announcement
- Good fruit comes from good seed. – African Proverb
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you. – Andrew McMahon
- The most precious jewels, you’ll ever have around your neck, are the arms of your children. – Unknown
- Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives. – Kartini Diapari-Oengider
- God mark thee to His grace! Thou was the prettiest babe that e’er I nursed. And might I live to see thee married once, I have my wish. – William Shakespeare
- Your little feet, make the biggest footprints in our hearts. – Anonymous
- As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen. – Winnie the Pooh
Granddaughter birth announcement wording
- The sun shone brighter today as we welcomed our beautiful new granddaughter into our life.
- This pretty little thing is born, finally.
- The latest addition in a long line of beautiful women.
Grandson birth announcement wording
- Lo and behold, the future is here. My grandson.
- Our dynasty is in the hands of this little guy. Welcome grandson.
- Grand means majestic and magnificent, and in this case this truly is a grand-son.
Birth announcement wording for Facebook
- Hello world, I have just arrived.
- Remember this date, from now on I am here.
- Yours truly, new born baby.
- We would love for you all to know about the birth of our son/daughter.
- Say hello to our cute little boy/girl.
- From our light, a star is born.
- Love begets love.
- Everyday a star is born.
- Please welcome our son/daughter to the family tree.
- Please join us in celebrating the birth of our son/daughter
Twins birth announcement wording
- Celebrating a baby bonanza. Two for the price of one.
- Good God, we have twins!
- You will have to say hello twice now.
- Our love has twice come to life.
- No doppleganger here, just lovely twins.
- Welcome our twin bundles of joy.
- Two heads are definitely better than one.
Religious birth announcement wording
- Rejoice oh ye heavens, upon the earth is born the image of God, our newborn child.
- The gospel says, “You will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his/her birth”.
- The Quran says, “If You give us a child, good in every aspect, we shall indeed be among the grateful.”
- The Shehecheyanu blessing goes, “Blessed art thou, Lord our God, King of the universe, who for keeping us alive, taking care of us, and bringing us to this time.”
- The Psalmist sings, “The Lord will keep you from all harm, he will watch over your life”.
Birth announcement design ideas
You’ve worked out what you want to say, but how are you going to share it? Your birth announcement message should reflect the joy of this wonderful event. This is a deeply personal moment, and so too should be your message. Here are some ideas on how to design the wording and present the announcement:
- Opt for a template that puts your baby’s photo center stage, or go with one that focuses on the text.
- You can match the baby’s gender with classic blue or pink colors, or keep it an artistic black and white.
- Whether you’re into hip hop, country or pop music, golden oldies or current hits, use your favourite song for your baby slideshow.
- If you have any activities planned with your newborn, mention them or include some pictures.
- Flowery imagery and script text fit with the theme perfectly.
- If sending your announcement online, how about including some animation?
Next steps with Smilebox – Now that you have thought about the wording and design for the perfect birth announcement message, go ahead and create it. Add some flair to your baby birth announcement by using our collage maker or slideshow creator –It’s quick and easy