Smilebox has your bachelorette party covered. Whether you are planning a wild night out on the town, or a lowkey get-together, watching all your favorite princess movies. We have put together some suggested wording and ideas on how to create an unforgettable bachelorette party invite.
- Please join the beautiful bridesmaids for a bachelorette party in honor of (name).
- (host) requests the pleasure of your company at (name’s) bachelorette party.
- Please join us in celebrating (name’s) bachelorette party.
- With friends like you, who needs a fairy godmother? Please join us for (name’s) bachelorette party.
- Celebrate with our elegant bride in a bachelorette party brunch. Please wear your prettiest blue-colored outfit. Hosted by the Maid of Honor, [name].
- We would love to be with you at (names) bachelorette party. Wine tasting included!
- There will be lots of good food and fun, but it won’t be a party without you. Please come for (names) bachelorette party.
- Rosenthal meets Versace at (names) bachelorette party. Pretty please, grace us with your picture perfect presence.
- [name] is getting married, and there is nothing she wants more than to celebrate her bachelorette party with her friends, so put on your hat & heels and let the party begin.
Invitation design ideas
You’ve worked out what you want to say, but how are you going to present it? A bachelorette party can sassy and sexy, or exquisite and elegant. Your bachelorette party invitation should reflect the vibe of the event. Here are some ideas on how to perfect the wording and present the invitation:
- Use catchphrases related to kissing singlehood goodbye.
- Focus on how excited you are to be hosting the event.
- If your bachelorette party has a theme, make sure the invitation reflects it visually as well as textually.
- If you have any activities planned, mention them or include some pictures.
- Shape your invitation like a heart.
- Enclose a single petal of your favorite flower.
- Flowery imagery and script text fit with the theme perfectly.
- If sending your invitation online, how about including some animation?
- A map of the event location could make it easier for your guests to find their way around.
- Pictures of the delicious meal you will be serving.
- Impress your guests with your attention to detail and the sheer sophistication of the invite.
Now that you know what you want to say, go ahead and use Smilebox to create your bachelorette party invitation. Our online invitations combine style with ease in a user-friendly online experience. Plus, there are useful features include RSVP tracking, event updates, and reminders. The process is quick, simple and we’re sure that you and your invitees will be thrilled with the outcome.