To uninstall the Smilebox Application
You can remove Smilebox like any other Windows program.
Follow these steps:
- Depending on your version of Windows, go to:
- Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features
- Select Smilebox in the list of Applications
- Then click the uninstall button and the uninstall process will begin.
- Go to the folder containing Smilebox.
- If you have a Smilebox Tray Icon in your upper right menu: Click and select Quit.
- Drag Smilebox from your install location to the Trash icon in the Dock. You'll need administrative rights if it's installed in your Applications folder.
- To remove the Smilebox icon from your Dock, simply drag it out of the Dock with your mouse.